top of page

Child Travel Consent Letter

  • 15 min
  • 40 Canadian dollars
  • 228 Wellington Street North Hamilton Ontario L8L 5A8

Service Description

Important Reminder 1. If the lawyer will be drafting the Child Travel Consent letter for you, we charge and additional $20.00 fee. If you have your own Child Travel Consent letter and you just need this signed, it is considered a notary service. Please book a Notary service if you have your own letter. 2. In order for us to draft the letter for you, you will need to fill out and send back an intake form. After successfully booking your appointment, we will send you an email with the intake form. 3. You must bring in 2 pieces of valid, unexpired IDs. o The first must be a government issued photo ID (eg. passport, driver's licence, citizenship card). o The second must be any other government issued photo ID OR a secondary ID with just your name on it (credit card, sin card, birth certificate). 4. We will not be providing any legal advice on the Child Travel Consent letter and we will only be drafting and signing the letter for you.

Contact Details


228 Wellington Street North, Hamilton, ON, Canada

bottom of page